METS Metrobank Easy Transfer Service
NOW available 24/7 using your MUFG Bank account!!!
- METS is available only for remittance to Philippine PESO Accounts and Cash Pick UP Anywhere Service.
- APPLY, REGISTER & REMIT! Remitter and beneficiary must be registered to apply for this service.
- (Remittance registration and METS application can be done at the same time)
- After successful METS application you will receive a SMBC, MUFG or RESONA designated account for
- each beneficiary you have applied for. Send your JPY funds to this account and your remittance will be
- processed for that specific elected beneficiary.
- Choose from SMBC, MUFG or RESONA for your designated account.
- Furikomi charges are collected by the local bank and will vary depending on the amount sent.
- One fund transfer shall be processed as one remittance transaction to the Philippines.
- NO LIMIT to the amount for remittance however large amounts are subject to confirmations by the Bank.
- Transfer less than ￥1,000 shall not be processed.
- Service hours, applicable rate and other condition details are in the Specific Terms & Conditions for METS.
- Please read the contents carefully when you apply.