You can send/credit your money to the beneficiary’s account or OTC in the Philippines
- New registration MB Japan requires the registration first
- How to receive fund by beneficiary
- Credit to Metrobank Account in Philippines
- Payment over the counter (OTC) at any Metrobank Branches in Philippines
- Credit to other Philippine Banks
- Yen to Yen/ door to door service, (Metro Manila Area Only, up to 100,000Yen)
- Way to send funds/and remittance to MB Tokyo/ Osaka
- Visit us (over the counter)
- Bank Transfer (Ginko Furikomi/ domestic bank transfer in Japan)
- From Post Office/Japan Post Bank
- Cash Registered Mail(Genkin Kakitome)
- Postal Mail Transfer(PMT) New Service, MB Japan shoulders the charges to Post Office so that you can save your money
You can receive remittance from Philippines or other countries
Ways to receive :
- Credit to your account
- Payment over the counter
(available only at MB Tokyo/Osaka)
We are handling Savings Account.
For the details, please ask followings
Current interest rate: 0.001%
Deposits held by Metrobank’s branches in Japan are not covered by Deposit Insurance System.
Metrobank Tokyo provides Trade Finance Services for Corporate Clients.
Mostly export related services such as below:
- L/C advice
- L/C confirmation
- Bills bought
For more information please call our Trade Finance Department
Foreign Exchange Rate
Remittance related FX
Please call and check today’s FX to the following phone number
MB Tokyo 03-5281-7205(English), 03-5281-7208(Japanese)
MB Osaka 06-7711-1315
Today’s rate will be recorded around 10:30 every morning.
Please be careful that before renewal, you may get the invalid old FX rate.
The rate may be changed within business hours without any prior notice depending upon
the FX rate movement on that day.
The rate may vary everyday subject to the movement of Yen/US Dollar and Dollar/Peso rate.
Remittance Exchange Rate:
TTS (Telegraphic Transfer Selling Rate)/ the bank sells Peso to clients.
- Yen/US Dollar
TTS rate/ the bank sells US Dollar to clients
- Yen/ US Dollar (the bank sells USD Cash)
– Remittance Exchange rate, TTS+1.5 Yen/Dollar
(In case the client has existing PIN number, TTS+1 Yen/Dollar)
- US Dollar/ Yen (the bank buys USD Cash)
– Remittance Exchange rate, TTB-1.5 Yen/Dollar
(TTB: Telegraphic Transfer Buying Rate)
(In case the client has existing PIN number, TTB-1 Yen/Dollar)
Over the Counter/ Cash Exchange rate
Please note that the limit of Cash Exchange in a day is up to USD 2,000.00 or equivalent.
(In case the clients has existing PIN number, up to USD 3,000.00 or equivalent)
Also, for Cash Exchange, client needs to show its ID’s.