Golden Week Announcement
Metrobank Japan Branches are very pleased to announce that during Japan’s Golden Week Public Holidays (April 27 to May 6, 2019), your remittances to the Philippines shall be processed and sent to your beneficiaries using EPRC-Easy Postal Remit Card, METS-Metrobank Easy Transfer Service(SMBC/MUFG/Resona) or QP-Quick Padala subject to the following schedule:
|O = AVAILABLE X = NOT AVAILABLE|
However please be advised that your remittance will not be processed and will be placed on hold in case of any of the following:
- Amount of Remittance exceeds ¥300,000 (will require purpose confirmation, etc.)
- Expired ID per bank records
- Unknown Japan Address / Returned Mails
- Violation of Service Terms and Conditions
- Aggregate Remittance within 30 consecutive days amounts to ¥1,000,000 or more (will require submission of bank prescribed documents)
Remittances not processed and placed on hold will only be processed upon the resumption of regular banking hours from Tuesday May 7, 2019 after you proper compliance to bank requirements (ex. ID submission, confirmation of purpose etc.).
For related inquiries and clarifications please do not hesitate to reach us through Facebook (Metrobank Tokyo / Metrobank Osaka) or by sending us an email:
Metrobank TOKYO: MBTOKYO@metrobank.co.jp
Metrobank OSAKA: MBOSAKA@metrobank.co.jp
Thank you very much.
Metrobank Japan Branches