Metrobank Japan complies with this basic policy in order to seclude ourselves from any relationship with and prevent damages caused by “Anti-Social Forces” posing a threat to economic development, social order and public safety.
- Metrobank Japan shall neither engage in any relationship with nor accept unreasonable demands from Anti-Social Forces.
- Metrobank Japan, when presented with unreasonable demands from Anti-Social Forces, shall ensure the safety of its employees and shall reject any relationships with Anti-Social Forces, as an Organization in its entirety. Metrobank Japan shall ensure the immediate handling and resolution of such cases.
- Metrobank Japan will never donate funds, facilitate funding nor accomodate anomalous transactions for Anti-Social Forces.
- Metrobank Japan prepares the countermeasures against unreasonable demands by Anti-Social Forces and establishes close collaborative relationship with external specialists such as the police, professional organizations, and legal lawyers.
- Metrobank Japan shall handle unreasonable demands from Anti-Social Forces with a determined attitude and shall take legal measures, both civil and criminal, to resolve the case.