Easy Postal Remit Card
TRANSFER MONEY WITH EASY POSTAL REMIT CARD BY SIMPLY INSERTING A DEDICATED CARD INTO A JAPAN POST BANK ATM
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR USING A WIDE NETWORK OF APPROXIMATELY 24,000 JAPAN POST BANK COUNTERS AND 32,000 JAPAN POST ATMS.
(Processing of remittances are made between 8:00 – 24:00)
- This service is available only for Peso remittances (Credit to Peso accounts and Cash Pick-Up Anywhere services).
- Each beneficiary will be issued one EPRC to be used during fund transfer from Japan Post Bank ATMs.
- Funds sent through EPRC can only be processed to one designated beneficiary as assigned.
- Separating one remittance for multiple beneficiaries nor combining funds to one remittance is not accepted.
- No need to call for remittance instruction, however, Remitters are required to contact Metrobank for transactions of more than ¥300,000 to confirm the remittance purpose/s.
- There is no limit for the amount to be transferred, however, large amount (ex. ¥1,000,000 and above) shall be subject to bank’s standard acceptance policies and submission of the prescribed documents to support the source and use of funds.
- Remitters are required to keep their registered ID updated. No remittance processing if your previously submitted ID has expired.
- Japan Post Bank transfer charges shall be paid by the Remitter.
- For remittances above ¥100,000, please transact through Japan Post Bank’s counter and present your EPRC and valid ID.
- Cancellation of domestic fund transfer at Japan Post Bank counters is not allowed.
- Service/process hours is from 08:00 to 24:00 daily.
- E-statement is available for this service to promote easy and fast handling of statement via email. Metrobank promotes Eco-Friendly 100% paper less environment in our processes.
Para sa mas mabilis na pagpapadala ng inyong remittance ARAW-ARAW, GABI-GABI, i-EPRC na!