(METS) Metrobank Easy Transfer Service
METS is the easiest 24-hour Philippine Remittance service through bank transfer.
This is a special product for Philippine remittances. Transfer funds to a designated account 24 hours a day, including Saturdays and Sundays. Process to overseas remittances are made between 8:00 and 24:00. Payments can be made to the recipient’s account for a minimum of 30 minutes after the transfer. (Payment in cash is also possible for Philippine Peso denominated remittances.)
- Funds transfer to METS account is available 24/7
- Our remittance processing hours is from 8:00 to 24:00 daily (except on specified holidays, i.e. National Holidays or system maintenance scheduled by SMBC, MUFG, or RESONA)
- Each specified beneficiary will be assigned one METS account with SMBC, MUFG or RESONA selected by the remitter to be used for fund transfer from any bank in Japan.
- For Yen to Peso and Yen to Dollar transactions, remittance less that ¥1,000 shall not be processed.
- For Yen to Yen transactions, remittance less than ¥3,000 shall not be processed.
- Funds received through METS account can only be processed to one specified beneficiary only.
- Separating one funds transfer for multiple beneficiaries nor combining several funds transfer to one remittance/beneficiary is not accepted (one funds transfer = one remittance).
- No need to call for remittance instruction, however, remitters are required to contact Metrobank for transactions of more than ¥300,000 to confirm remittance purpose/s.
- There is no limit for the amount to be transferred. Large amounts (ex. ¥1,000,000 and above) shall be subjected to Metrobank’s standard acceptance policies and submission of the prescribed documents to support the source and use of funds.
- Domestic bank transfer charge shall be paid by the remitter.
- Cancellation of domestic fund transfer shall be applied from the bank used in sending the funds.
- ECO-Friendly E-statement service is available. (FREE OF CHARGE)
*Regarding Service Hours for METS-Resona, a delay may occur in a remittance especially at late night (after 22:00), the day after holidays, end of the month and beginning of the month. The applicant should be aware beforehand.