(METS) Metrobank Easy Transfer Service
METS is the easiest 24-hour Philippine Remittance service through bank transfer.
This special product is for Philippine Peso denominated Philippine remittances. Transfer fund to a designated account 24 hours a day, including Saturdays and Sundays. Process to overseas remittance are made between 8:00 and 24:00. Payment can be made to the recipient’s account for a minimum of 30 minutes after the transfer. (Payment in cash is also possible.)
- METS is available only for remittance to Philippine PESO Accounts and Cash Pick UP Anywhere Service.
- APPLY, REGISTER & REMIT! Remitter and beneficiary must be registered to apply for this service.
(Remittance registration and METS application can be done at the same time)
- After successful METS application you will receive a SMBC, MUFG or RESONA designated account for each beneficiary you have applied for. Send your JPY funds to this account and your remittance will be processed for that specific elected beneficiary.
- Choose from SMBC, MUFG or RESONA for your designated account.
- Furikomi charges are collected by the local bank and will vary depending on the amount sent.
- One fund transfer shall be processed as one remittance transaction to the Philippines.
- NO LIMIT to the amount for remittance however large amounts are subject to confirmations by the Bank.
- Transfers less than ￥1,000 shall not be processed.
- Service hours, applicable rate and other condition details are in the Specific Terms & Conditions for METS. Please read the contents carefully when you apply.
*Regarding Service Hours for METS-Resona, a delay may occur in a remittance especially at late night (after 22:00), the day after holidays, end of the month and beginning of the month. The applicant should be aware beforehand.