Sorry! Reservation is close until further notice.
Requirements to open a Metrobank OFW Peso ATM Savings Account:
- Client must make a reservation thru Metrobank Japan website.
- For Filipino nationals only.
- Valid Philippine Passport and Japan Residence Card
- Only personal application is accepted.
- Available only for Single Account.
- Minimum Initial deposit of JPY10,000*
- Must be residing in Japan for more than 6 months (In case Metrobank can confirm the employment to the company where the applicant is presently working, it is acceptable even the residence period is less than 6 months.)
- Remaining Japan Visa must have at least 6 months validity.
- For individuals including OFWs are required to provide any one of the following mandatory information
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Social Security System (SSS) Number
- Government Service insurance System (GSIS) Number
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID) number
- OFW’s PAG-IBIG number
- Philhealth number
- Deposit Terms and Conditions apply.
- ATM Card and Personal Identification Number will be released at the time of account opening.
- Existing and active remitter of Metrobank Tokyo or Osaka will be prioritized.
*Initial deposit shall be credited to the account in Philippine Peso using the prevailing exchange rate of the day and requires the payment of JPY3,500 for remittance charge.