Remittance Application Procedure
- Before transaction, a remitter needs to fill out a remittance application form indicating information about himself and his beneficiary
- Registration can be done in two ways; by mail or by visiting our branch personally, and the following information is necessary.
- Remitter: Name, Address, Phone No, Birth Date and others supported by valid ID.
- Benficiary Information: Name, Address, Phone No, Account Information (Bank, Branch, Account number and others)
- REGISTRATION by Mail
- Application forms for remittance may be requested by contacting our branches
(Metrobank Tokyo: 03-5281-7281 / Metrobank Osaka: 06-7711-1315)
OR may be downloaded and printed here.
- Fill up OVERSEAS REMITTANCE APPLICATION REGISTRATION AND DECLARATION form and Apply for E-statement for higher rates.
- Paste (front & back) copies of your valid ID(Click for details) to the ID SUBMISSION FORM and fill up necessary fields.
- For application forms downloaded online, please print the Metrobank ADDRESS SHEET FORM here to save on postage fees. Cut the appropriate address of branch (either Metrobank Tokyo or Osaka Sub-branch) and paste it on the envelope that you will use.
- Insert all documents in the envelope and drop it at your nearest Yuubin post office box.
- After 1week to 10 days, receive your Confirmation of Registration together with EASY POSTAL REMIT CARD (EPRC) with User Guide or Metrobank EASY TRANSFER SERVICE (METS) virtual account number.
- You can now enjoy the 24/7 Remittance Service of Metrobank!
- Over the Counter (OTC)
Come and visit our branch in Tokyo or sub-branch in Osaka with your valid ID and after filling out our forms above, we will register your application immediately and you can send money at the same time.* Subsequent remittances can be conducted through the 24/7 services of EPRC and METS.
*Amount limit for OTC remittances is JPY500,000.