• Update ID Copy and Customer Information
Registered Remitters can now easily submit their updated ID copy (front & back)/Customer Information by simply sending us an e-mail. Please click on the relevant tab below (please choose the Branch to which you are registered with) to make use of this service.
Clicking the tab below shall directly transfer you to your own e-mail account and the automatic e-mail draft shall contain the E-MAIL TEMPLATE below for you to fill out prior to sending your e-mail request.
Please take note of the following important information before sending your e-mail request.
- E-mail Address – Please use the new e-mail address you would like to register in sending your e-mail to Metrobank.
- Required Information – You are required to provide all of information listed in the E-MAIL TEMPLATE below. Please input information in alphabet.
To update your ID Copy/Customer Information, please click the appropriate tab below.
This e-mail template shall be automatically contained in your e-mail draft once you click the appropriate tab above.
Dear Valued Client,
To update your information, fill out all the fields below and attach ID copy (front and back)
- Date of Birth:
- Remitter Address:
- Mobile No.:
- Company Name:
- Company Address:
- Office No.:
- Source of Funds (ex. Salary, Allowance from Husband, Pension):
- Purpose of Remittance ( ex. Family Support/ Living Expenses, Personal Savings , If others- please specify):
Important Notice / Reminders
- Please use the E-mail address you would like to register, the same E-mail address should be used in sending this e-mail. Please note that only one e-mail address shall be registered for all your electronic communications with the bank including, but not limited to, E-Statement Services for Easy Postal Remit Card (EPRC), Metrobank Easy Transfer Service (METS) and transaction advices for your Cash Pick-Up (CPU) remittances (if any). Please call us if you have any questions regarding this e-mail service or if you would like to know more about our latest promotions, products and services.
- Please be advised that your request may not be accepted due to the following reasons:
- a. Incomplete or non-provision of the required information in the E-MAIL TEMPLATE sent to Metrobank.
b. For Updated ID Copy Submission – Non-attachment/ Non-prescribed/ Incomplete / Unreadable ID copy attachment and/or ID copy submitted indicates changes other than the expiry date and/or the ID number.
- This service is only available for Individual Registered Remitters.
- Please be advised that in sending your latest customer information via email, the Bank (Metrobank Tokyo Branch / Metrobank Osaka Sub-branch) shall not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with any unauthorized interception, information leakage, missending etc. of your email. The customer shall be solely responsible for the security of her/his e-mail address and emails communications sent to the Bank.