APPLY FOR A REMITTANCE CERTIFICATE REQUEST FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REMITTANCE CERTIFICATE REQUEST VIA E-MAIL
- FREE OF CHARGE for the first request regardless of the year requested if registered to E-Statement.
For additional requests within the same year the charge is Jpy1,000 per calendar year. (Example: period requested from March 2019 to June 2020 – the fee will be JPY2,000)
- Please ensure that Customer Information and ID are updated on our record before sending this request. If you need to update your records, please go to: https://www.metrobank.co.jp/main/update-change-your-credentials/
- All issued Remittance Certificate request via e-mail will be sent via postal mail to the registered address.
- Please be advised that your request may not be accepted due to incomplete or non-provision of the required information.
- Incomplete applications will be terminated after 7 banking days.
- This service is only available for Individual Registered Remitters.
- The registered remitter is the only one allowed to request for his/her own remittance certificate.
- Please be advised that in sending your latest customer information via email, the Bank (Metrobank Tokyo Branch / Metrobank Osaka Sub-branch) shall not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with any unauthorized interception, information leakage, missending etc. of your email. The customer shall be solely responsible for the security of her/his e-mail address and emails communications sent to the Bank.
By clicking the button below, I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions above:
For Tokyo Customers, Click Here
For Osaka Customers, Click Here