Golden Week of 2021 Announcement
Metrobank Japan Branches would like to announce that during 2021 Golden Week Japan Holidays your remittances to the Philippines shall be processed and sent to your beneficiaries using Easy Postal Remit Card (EPRC), Metrobank Easy Transfer Service (METS-SMBC/MUFG/Resona) and Quick Padala (QP) subject to SCHEDULE I below:
|O = AVAILABLE X = NOT AVAILABLE (Regular No Service – Schedule of MUFG and Resona)|
We highly encourage you to send your remittances ahead of the Golden Week bank holidays to enable your Beneficiary to receive your remitted funds on time.
Please note that even though our specified services are available 24/7, processing is still subject to the receipt of funds from the Domestic bank used, kindly refer to SCHEDULE II below:
Constitution Memorial Day
|O = AVAILABLE X = NOT AVAILABLE|
- Kindly confirm the usage time of ATMs, Internet banking, etc. used for the transfer of remittance funds and the details of the services handled for each bank.
- Please be advised that even if the funds are received your remittance will not be processed and will be placed on hold in case of any of the following:
- Amount of Remittance exceeds ¥300,000 (will require additional actions)
- Expired ID/Non-provision of latest Customer Information per bank records
- Unknown Japan Address / Returned Mails
- Violation of Service Terms and Conditions
- Aggregate Remittance within 30 consecutive days amounts to ¥1,000,000 or more (will require additional actions)
Remittances not processed and placed on hold will only be processed upon the resumption of regular banking hours from Thursday, May 6, 2021, after you proper compliance to bank requirements (ex. ID submission, confirmation of purpose etc.).
For related inquiries and clarifications please do not hesitate to reach us through Facebook (Metrobank Tokyo / Metrobank Osaka) or by sending us an email:
|Tokyo Branch:||Osaka Sub-branch:|
|Tel: 03-5281-7281||Tel: 06-7711-1315|
|Email: MBTOKYO@metrobank.co.jp||Email: MBOSAKA@metrobank.co.jp|
Thank you very much.
Metrobank Japan Branches