Requirements to open a Metrobank OFW Peso ATM Savings Account:
- Valid Philippine Passport and Japan Residence Card.
- Initial deposit of JPY10,000*
- Only personal application is accepted.
- Available only for Single Account.
- ATM Card and Personal Identification Number will be released at the time of account opening.
- For Filipino nationals only.
- Deposit Terms and Conditions apply.
- For individuals including OFWs are required to provide any one of the following mandatory information
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Social Security System (SSS) Number
- Government Service insurance System (GSIS) Number
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID) number
- OFW’s PAG-IBIG number
- Philhealth number
*Initial deposit shall be credited to the account in Philippine Peso using the prevailing exchange rate of the day and requires the payment of JPY3,500 for remittance charge.