Service Announcement from July 23-27, 2020
Metrobank Japan Branches are very pleased to announce that during the coming long weekend in Japan 2020 (July23-July 26,2020), your remittances to the Philippines shall be processed and sent to your beneficiaries using Easy Postal Remit Card (EPRC), Metrobank Easy Transfer Service (METS-SMBC/MUFG/Resona) and Quick Padala (QP) subject to the following schedule:
|O = AVAILABLE X = NOT AVAILABLE|
*1 Please confirm with the respective bank the usage time of ATMs, Internet banking, etc. to be used for the transfer of remittance funds.
*2 IMPORTANT: Please be advised that your remittance will not be processed and will be placed on hold in case of any of the following:
- Amount of Remittance exceeds ¥300,000 (will require purpose confirmation, etc.)
- Expired ID per bank records (with Non-Submission of Customer information Update)
- Unknown Japan Address / Returned Mails
- Violation of Service Terms and Conditions
- Aggregate Remittance within 30 consecutive days amounts to ¥1,000,000 or more (may require submission of bank prescribed documents)
- Transaction amounting to ¥1,000,000 and above (will require submission of bank prescribed documents
Remittances not processed and placed on hold will only be processed upon the resumption of regular banking hours from Monday July 27, 2020 after your proper compliance to bank requirements (ex. ID submission, confirmation of purpose etc.).
For related inquiries and clarifications please do not hesitate to reach us through Facebook (Metrobank Tokyo / Metrobank Osaka) or by sending us an email:
Metrobank TOKYO: MBTOKYO@metrobank.co.jp
Metrobank OSAKA: MBOSAKA@metrobank.co.jp
Thank you very much.
Metrobank Japan Branches