Year End of 2020 Announcement
Metrobank Japan Branches are very pleased to announce that during year-end to the new year Japan Holidays(December 31, 2020 to January 3, 2021), your remittances to the Philippines shall be processed and sent to your beneficiaries using Easy Postal Remit Card (EPRC), Metrobank Easy Transfer Service (METS-SMBC/MUFG/Resona) and Quick Padala (QP) subject to the following schedule:
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Day
|Easy Postal Remit Card
|O = AVAILABLE X = NOT AVAILABLE|
*1 Please confirm the usage time of ATMs, Internet banking, etc. used for the transfer of remittance funds and the details of the services handled for each bank.
*2 However please be advised that your remittance will not be processed and will be placed on hold in case of any of the following:
- Amount of Remittance exceeds ¥300,000 (will require purpose confirmation, etc.)
- Expired ID/Non-provision of latest Customer Information per bank records
- Unknown Japan Address / Returned Mails
- Violation of Service Terms and Conditions
- Aggregate Remittance within 30 consecutive days amounts to ¥1,000,000 or more (will require submission of bank prescribed documents)
Remittances not processed and placed on hold will only be processed upon the resumption of regular banking hours from Monday January 4, 2021 after you proper compliance to bank requirements (ex. ID submission, confirmation of purpose etc.).
For related inquiries and clarifications please do not hesitate to reach us through Facebook (Metrobank Tokyo / Metrobank Osaka) or by sending us an email:
Metrobank TOKYO: MBTOKYO@metrobank.co.jp
Metrobank OSAKA: MBOSAKA@metrobank.co.jp
Thank you very much.
Metrobank Japan Branches