Year End of 2022 Announcement
Metrobank Japan Branches are very pleased to announce that during year-end to the new year Japan Holidays (Dec. 31, 2022 to Jan. 3, 2023), your remittances to the Philippines shall be processed and sent to your beneficiaries using Easy Postal Remit Card (EPRC), Metrobank Easy Transfer Service (METS-SMBC/MUFG/Resona) subject to the following schedule:
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Day
|EASY POSTAL REMIT CARD
(same as Sat Schedule)
|〇 = Available X = Not Available|
* 1 Please confirm the usage time of ATMs, Internet banking, etc. used for the transfer of remittance funds and the details of the services handled for each bank.
* 2 IMPORTANT NOTES:
However please be advised that your remittance will not be processed and will be placed on hold in case of any of the following:
- Amount of Remittance exceeds ¥300,000 (will require purpose confirmation, etc.)
- Expired ID/Non-provision of latest Customer Information per current bank policy
- Unknown Japan Address / Returned Statements, Mails or Notices
- Violation of Service Terms and Conditions
- Aggregate Remittance within 30 consecutive days amounts to ¥1,000,000 or more (will require submission of bank prescribed documents)
Remittances not processed and placed on hold will only be processed upon the resumption of regular banking hours from Wednesday January 4, 2023 after your proper and timely compliance to bank requirements (ex. Submission of ID and latest customer information, confirmation of purpose etc.).
For related inquiries and clarifications please do not hesitate to reach us through Facebook (Metrobank Tokyo / Metrobank Osaka) or by sending us an email:
|Tokyo Branch:||Osaka Sub-branch:|
|Tel: 03-5281-7281||Tel: 06-7711-1315|
|Fax: 03-5281-7282||Fax: 06-7709-9243|
|1F Kandabashi Park Bldg. 1-19-1 Kanda Nishiki-cho,||3F Osaka Kokusai Building, 2-3-13 Azuchi-machi,|
|Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0054||Chuou-ku, Osaka 541-0052|
Thank you very much.
Metrobank Japan Branches